Friday, March 18, 2011

Just A Log

Still feeling quite sick today, and I probably wore myself out with some extra activities at work.  So the day's post is a bit of a cop-out.  My plan is to sleep in tomorrow and spend as much time as possible doing nothing and giving my body a chance to recover.  I've got an appointment with my primary care physician on Monday morning, and I'm hoping that will offer me some relief.  How much snot can one nose produce?

Yes, I did treat myself with visits to Starbucks, both on my way to and from a presentation at lunchtime.  That presentation was one of the ways I think I over-extended myself today.

Food Log:

  • Meal 1
    • Bagel with peanut butter
  • Meal 2
    • Venti skinny hazelnut latte
  • Meal 3
    • Chicken tarragon sandwich
    • Tall skinny iced chai latte
    • Classic coffee cake
  • Meal 4
    • Chicken and dumpling soup with matzo balls
    • Perogi
    • M&Ms

No comments:

Post a Comment