Saturday, April 9, 2011

Just A Log

I've spent most of today catching up on paperwork from when I was sick last month.  My brain is fried and I'd rather not write something than write something half-assed.  So today is just a log.  I will note that I didn't eat as much today because I slept in most of the morning and was still feeling full after last night's delicious cheat meal at the local Indian restaurant.  It wasn't avoidance or compensation, just a lack of appetite.

Food Log
  • Meal 1  
    • 2 egg whites
    • 40g oatmeal
  • Meal 2 
    • 1oz almonds
  • Meal 3
    • 3oz chicken
    • Peppers and onions
    • Salsa
    • 40g oatmeal
    • Generous tablespoon of peanut butter
Exercise:
  • Time:  60 minutes on the elliptical
  • Level:  Level 1 for 1 minute, Level 2 for 58 minutes, Level 1 for 1 minute
  • Calories:  750+ 
Today's Weigh-In:  151.4 / 150.7 (not bad given my cheat dinner!)

No comments:

Post a Comment