Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Silly Survey

 I was searching for possible survey questions for a project at work and came across these questions.  So I thought I'd amuse myself and turn it into today's blog post.

1. What's the last mistake you made?
Umm, I really can't think of one.  Not saying that I'm perfect but that there's nothing that stands out.

2. Is the sun shining?
Nope, it's after 11pm.

3. Can you successfully blow up and tie a balloon?
Yup.

4. Do you like text messaging?
Sometimes.  I use it and it has it's place in communication.  I do like it for when I'd rather not talk to someone but want to get a message through to them.

5. What do you eat the most at your best friends house?
Yes, please.  If it's a planned cheat, I definitely indulge in her cooking and everything she makes is delicious!

7. Are you wearing any make-up right now?
Nope.

8. What are your plans for later?
Yogurt and bed.

9. What is your favorite DDR song?
Don't have a favorite DDR song.  And I'm not familiar enough with Just Dance or Dance Central.

10. Is there any drama within your life?
I'm sure there is, but it's all relatively low key.

11. What is a song they need to stop playing on the radio?
I don't listen to the radio.  When there's music playing, it's Pandora or my iTunes shuffle.  I don't know if the radio is playing that "Friday" song, but I only heard it once and it left me hating the day.

12. Are you happy with life right now?
Yes, but that doesn't mean I'm content to leave it as it.  There's always chance for growth.

13. Does anyone like you?
I hope my husband does!

14. What is your current obsession?
Scrapbooking

15. Do you have a dog?
No, but I'd love to have one if we could make it work with our schedules.

16. Ever been kissed under mistletoe?
No

17. Would you ever smile at a stranger?
Yes, and I do often.

18. Ever pulled your pants down in the street?
Not in the street....

19. Do your toenails have nail polish on them?
Yes - I'm working to give myself a pedicure every other week with the summer.

20. When's the last time you wore eyeliner?
Today

21. Last curse word you said was?
Ummm.... I may have dropped an F-Bomb in the kitchen a few minutes ago.

22. Are your lips chapped?
Sadly, yes.

23. Are you currently jealous?
Don't think so.

24. Do you own an ipod?
Gave it to my mom when I got an iPhone.

25. Did you have a dream last night?
Yes.  My husband asks that I don't share my dreams because they're surreal enough and bother him.

26. Are you mad at anyone?
No

27. Who is the loudest person you know?
One of my friends from college.  I swear I can hear her all the way from San Diego without the benefit of the phone!

28. What's going on this weekend?
Husband's festival event, sister-in-law's birthday, and session with the trainer.

29. Done any spring cleaning lately?
This past weekend!

30. Anything bothering you?
Nothing in particular.

31. Do you do cheerleading?
Nope.  I was on the top of the bleachers bouncing around with my friends because I was too insecure and unsure of myself to try out.

32. Did you wish for anything last night on 11:11?
Didn't even notice when the minute passed.

33. Do you drink coffee on a regular basis?
Not a coffee drinker, but I consume enough tea to make my back teeth float!

34. Do you wish you were someone else?
Nah!

35. What jewelry are you wearing?
Necklace, wedding band and engagement ring, class ring, 5 earrings

36. Funniest thing that happened last night?
Explaining to my mom that it actually made sense to get a massage at 9pm.

38. Are you easily amused?
Oh yeah!

39. Can you lick your elbow?
No, but I did try again just to make sure

40. Do you know this song, "we stay fly no lie you know this"?
Don't think so, should I?

Food Log:
  • Meal 1: 
    • 3 egg whites
    • 30g dry cream of rice (cooked in water)
    • 1 tbsp coconut oil
  • Meal 2: 
    • 0% flavored Chobani Greek Yogurt
  • Meal 3: 
    • 3 oz chicken
    • Green beans
    • 1/2c cooked rice
  • Meal 4: 
    • 3 oz chicken
    • Green beans
    • 1/2c cooked rice
    • 1 tbsp coconut oil
  • Meal 5: 
    • 2% flavored Chobani Greek Yogurt
    • 1 tbsp coconut oil
Exercise:  None - I've been REALLY tired and just couldn't rally myself when I got home at 8:45

Weigh-In:  146.2 / 145.6

No comments:

Post a Comment