Wednesday, February 16, 2011

All Together?

No one ever has it "all together."  That's like trying to eat "once and for all."
- Marilyn Grey


Today, I admit to not having it all together.  
I admit to being less than perfect.  
I admit to leaving my superhero costume on the hanger.  

Today, I will settle for good enough.  
I will stop myself from doing more.  
I will accept the discomfort that comes with leaving something incomplete.

Today, I will make myself a priority.  
I will speak up for my needs.  
I will allow myself to let go of worries.

Tomorrow, I will let go of my yesterdays.  
I will reestablish my focus and determination.  
I will start afresh.

Yesterday, today, and tomorrow, I challenge myself.
I grow.
I learn more about myself.

I am me.

Food Log:
  • Meal 1 
    • 2 egg whites with peppers, onion, and salsa 
    • 40g oatmeal
  • Meal 2
    • BIG salad
    • 2 tablespoons salad dressing
    • 3oz chicken 
  • Meal 3
    • Apple
    • Light string cheese
    • 1oz almonds 
  • Meal 4
    • Not quite as big salad
    • 2 tablespoons salad dressing
    • 3oz chicken
    • 40g oatmeal
    • Tablespoon of peanut butter
Exercise: 
  • Time:  47 minutes on elliptical
  • Level:  Level 1 for 1 minute, Level 4 for 45 minutes, Level 1 for 1 minute
  • Distance:  4 miles
  • Calories:  550+
I was running late, low on energy, and really hungry so I didn't push myself for the full 60 minutes.



Today's Weigh-In:  144.0

No comments:

Post a Comment